Catylist ID: #30438269
3951 Trade Drive SE - Suites A & C - 1st Floor
Industrial for Lease
|Catylist Listing ID:||30438269|
|Property Subtypes:||Industrial-Business Park, Manufacturing, Mixed Use, Light Industrial, Warehouse/Distribution|
|Contiguous Space:||349,476 SF|
|Building Size (RSF):||899,057 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||24 Acres|
$3.25 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:||$94,649|
|Ceiling:||21 - 70 ft.|
|Docks/Doors:||18 Docks, 3 Doors|
|Usable Size (USF):||899,057 SF|
Overview / Comments
The property located at 3951 Trade Dr SE is unique in today’s market given its heavy power capacity, significant loading dock availability, extraordinary ceiling height capability, and flexible floor plan configurations. The property features significant primary power as well as compressed airlines distributed throughout the majority of the facility. The building also features Class A offices offering a corporate entity with excellent office warehouse / manufacturing square footage combinations at a very attractive rental rate.
The facility also features the largest contiguous square footage on the western half of the state offering larger users unparalleled opportunities for their relocation or expansion needs.
The site can be serviced by rail and has excess truck and trailer parking availability.
This facility is truly a rare opportunity in today’s market and it will offer new occupants unparalleled cost and operational efficiency.
Expand All Available Space
|Suite: A & C - 1st Floor||349,476 SF||$3.25 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Space Available:||349,476 SF|
$3.25 PSF (Annual)
|Space Description:||Lease Term: 60-120
1. Landlord to approve Tenant, Tenant's use and credit.
2. Comm SA/BA: 3% yrs 1-5; 1.5% yrs 6-10 of base term, none thereafter, TC: 0%. No comm paid on extensions, options, renewals or expansions. Comm paid upon Tenant receiving certificate of occupancy and receipt of security deposit and first month's rent and delivering Tenant Estoppel letter.
3. All renewal, extensions, expansion fees for all leases shall be paid to the Broker of Record at the time of the lease renewal, extension or expansion. The Broker of Record shall be defined as the original leasing Broker unless the Tenant notifies Landlord in writing of a new licensed Broker of Record.
4. This space may or may not be subject to an existing Right of First Refusal. Please contact listing agent for details. If an offer triggers the Right of First Refusal a commission will not be paid to the Broker procuring the offer triggering the Right of First Refusal.
5. No commissions will be paid for owner's existing tenants being relocated or expanding from owner's other West Michigan buildings except as otherwise agreed to between the parties.
|Lease Term:||120 Months|
|CAM Expenses||$1.12 PSF (Annual)|
|Ceiling||70 ft. / 21 ft. Clear|
|Nearest MSA:||Grand Rapids-Kentwood|
|Submarket/Township:||36th/44th St Corridor|
|Taxing Authority:||City of Grand Rapids|
|Tax ID/APN:||41-18-20-300-070 and 41-18-20-600-017|
|Zoning:||SD-IT - SPECIAL DISTRICT - INDUSTRIAL TRANSPORTATION|
|Property Located Between:||36th St SE and 44th St SE and Eastern Ave and Kalamazoo Ave|
|Highway Access:||2.85 Miles to US-131|
|Airports:||Gerald R. Ford International Airport|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Construction/Siding:||Concrete, Steel Frame|
|Column Spacing:||40' x 40' and 40' x 20'|
|Heat Type:||Natural Gas|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Stuart Kingma, SIORNAI Wisinski of West Michigan
|The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Alliance of REALTORS West Michigan nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|